Thursday, December 17, 2009

...to santa from ****** ******

December 17, 2009

326 Martin Dr.
Tallville, British Columbia
Canada VID GAM

Santa Claus
Chief Toy maker
321 Candy Cane Lane
North Pole HOH OHO

Dear Santa:

How is everything going up in the North Pole? We’ve have some snow down here, but probably not as much as you up there. Though I think the elves would still enjoy it more as the snow it not taller than them…yet. How is Bob the secondary in charge of all the hot chocolate in Santa’s Lair? I know he came along and helped you with deliveries last year, remember the hot chocolate incident? Is he coming again this year? I’ll make up more of my famous hot chocolate if he is. I’ve been doing well lately; I cut my hair recently so now my ears are quite cold though, which really sucks because of all the wind that is here. Don’t forget to give Rudolf lots of Red Bull before you guy’s take off or he’ll never make it here!

This year I am only going to ask for two things, as I said before my ears are getting a little cold, so I think it would be really awesome if you could bring me a really cool toque this year. Maybe it could be rainbow with a black pompom on the top? Another thing that I have been dying to get for Christmas this year is a set up so that I can play video games, make microwave popcorn, chat on my computer and get a massage all in one. I was thinking maybe a massage chair that could have all those accessories somehow strapped on, I know Frank the head elf of odd toys could probably think something up. Oh, and if you could squeeze in a cup holder, that would be awesome too. Thanks!

Sincerely,

____________________

****** ******

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Dustin. Missing #5 and 7. Proofread the assignments you have started.
    Mr VC

    ReplyDelete