Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2010

666 mowhak lane
Spikesville, British Columbia
Canada IMS PKD

Mr. Kleats
Central High School,123 main street
Sportstown, British Columbia
Canada V2A 1W3


Dear Mr. Kleats:

Hi my name is Moe, I am sending this letter in interest towards my son, Tony Hawk's junior boys rugby team. first i would like to congratulate you on the teams success in the tournament last month and the great turn out you have this season.

I have recently attended o few of your rugby practices, and have made a careful observation towards the situation happening during said practices. One of the situation that has presented is the disappointment of my child when we arrive to the field and must wait for practice to start. i feel i little punctuality would improve the morality in our children.

I have also noted that often the children are not quite sure whats going on or where precisely there supposed to be particularly in the scrum. And occasionally what position they are playing.

As well as that I have realized that some of the children sit on the sidelines mostly instead of participating in the game. I feel that if all the children are played that the spirit of the game would rise. Included with that the emphasis on winning is way to much and should be relaxed in order to make to game more enjoyable.

And finally I have realized that the team is not perfect but they are only 14 and 15 years old and profanity towards them is unnecessary.


Sincerely,



Moe Hawk

1 comment:

  1. Good effort on the assignments you have completed. Reasonable detail. writing is quite polished. Missing # 5 and 7. Good luck on the provincial.

    ReplyDelete